Ask yourself this one question….
If you’re thinking about having a facelift, and going back and forth in your mind about whether or not you should proceed, ask yourself this one question…
Not in a negative or self-doubting manner. In other words, don’t focus on asking “What if people know I had something done?”… or “What if my friends or family criticize my decision?”
Instead, ask yourself…
- What if I feel great again how about how I look?
- What if I regain the confidence to be more active socially, to advance my career, to return to the workforce, etc.?
- What if my kids and grandkids are happy for me and prouder than ever?
- What if I look in the mirror and once again love what I see?
- What if I feel alive again, re-energized and loving this stage of my life?
As one of our patients so beautifully stated, “It’s your life. You deserve to feel your best and look your best.”
We couldn’t agree more. Let’s talk.
Dr. Robert J. Smyth in Cincinnati OH has performed more than 3,000 minimally-invasive facelifts and thousands of other surgical and non-surgical, anti-aging, facial cosmetic procedures, including upper eyelifts, lower eyelid lifts, brow lifts, submental liposuction, chin implants, injectables (dermal fillers) and Botox. For more information or to schedule a one-on-one, complimentary, no-pressure consultation with Dr. Smyth to discuss today’s finest solutions for attaining the natural, refreshed and “younger-you” look you deserve, call 513.201.8490.