What a facelift can and can’t do for you.
“Do you think I need a facelift?” If you’re asking the question, there’s something bothering you enough about your face that you’re looking for advice on how to regain your younger, smoother-faced self. The challenge for most people is cutting through the clutter of procedures and treatments, promises and so-called guarantees to know what works and what doesn’t to resolve the face and neck issues that concern you.
Here are the facts, straight from the desk of Dr. Robert J. Smyth, about the remarkable, minimally-invasive face and neck lift –– the Timeless Lift™ –– and what it is proven capable of doing to turn back the clock for the entirely natural but refreshed “younger you” face and neck you want. Having performed more than 3,000 Timeless Lifts™, Dr. Smyth is the Midwest’s trusted expert specializing in just the rejuvenation of the face and neck. Remember… experience matters, especially when it’s your face.
What the Timeless Lift™ Can Do for You
- Eliminate the sagging skin of the lower face (jowls) that makes us look older/tired
- Smooth and lift the neck area
- Redefine your natural, more youthful jawline
- Soften the marionette lines at the sides of the mouth
- Lift your countenance for a refreshed and natural look (NEVER a “pulled” look)
What the Timeless Lift™ Cannot Do for You
- Lift or smooth the upper or lower eyelids (may require an eyelid lift)
- Smooth badly sun-damaged skin (may require laser skin resurfacing)
- Fill hollowed-out cheeks caused by natural aging (may require dermal fillers)
- Smooth vertical squint lines between the brows (may require Botox/fillers)
- Lift or smooth a heavy brow area (may require a brow lift)
- Remove lines/wrinkles at the upper/lower lip (may require laser treatment and/or fillers)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE –- Dr. Smyth has also performed thousands of upper and lower eyelids lifts, brow lifts, laser skin resurfacing, as well as Botox treatments and the finest of dermal fillers. He performs all surgical procedures under strictly local anesthesia for a quicker recovery and to eliminate the risk of general anesthesia while ensuring his patients are comfortable and at ease before, during and after any procedure. For more information or to schedule a no-pressure, complimentary, one-on-one consultation, please call the Robert J. Smyth Facial Cosmetic Center––Timeless You™ Cincinnati at 513.201.8490.