What people are having done in their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s
We all know it’s best for our health if we follow a regimen when it comes to daily care of our skin, maintaining a good diet, sticking to an exercise program, getting enough rest, and trying to balance work with family and a social life. The structure and rhythm of having a plan can make it easier to meet our goals for living our healthiest life.
What if we also had a plan for fighting the natural aging process of our face and neck and for living our life looking as young, refreshed and confident as possible?
The idea of having an “anti-aging plan” is in fact increasingly being practiced by both women and men in terms of facial cosmetic procedures. Be it a scheduled regimen of non-surgical treatments beginning in their 30s and 40s, then adding surgical treatments in their 50s and beyond, people aren’t just thinking about facial cosmetic procedures anymore; they’re getting the work done. And why not, considering the breakthrough, minimally invasive surgeries that are quicker to heal than ever before, and the non-surgical treatments that can be done at lunchtime or as another errand in your day.
No matter your age, facial cosmetic procedures have become far more the norm for far more people than you might imagine. Whether you have one facial cosmetic procedure or several, here are the procedures most often performed by age…
In your 30s –
- Botox: Softens fine lines starting to form around the eyes and
erases frown lines between the brows (“11s”).
In your 40s –
- Dermal Fillers: In addition to Botox injections for smoothing wrinkles, dermal fillers such as Juvederm®, Restylane® and Voluma® are used to fill droopy areas, such as the cheeks, nasolabial folds, and undereye area.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: People who have had excessive sun damage may need
laser skin resurfacing to generate new skin cell growth and regain smoother, more evenly colored skin in just the area(s) affected, such as around their mouth or eyes, or to their entire face.
- Upper and/or Lower Eyelid Lifts: This is the age when whether due to genetics, sun damage or both, loose skin forms on our upper lids and sags/bags can appear under our eyes.
In your 50s, 60s and 70s –
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Upper and/or Lower Eyelid Lifts
- Minimally Invasive Facelift (Timeless Lift™):
When gravity wins and we find ourselves with loose,
sagging skin in our face and neck area, only a surgical
procedure such as the remarkable Timeless Lift™ (the minimally-invasive lower face and neck lift that has turned back the clock for hundreds of thousands of consumers) can remove the extra skin to provide the smooth face and neck area and more youthful, defined jawline for the natural, refreshed look most people want.
Dr. Robert Smyth has performed thousands of the above-mentioned procedures for women and men of all ages. Call 513.351.0020 to schedule your complimentary, no-pressure consultation with Dr. Smyth to discuss your own personal anti-aging plan.